Metal and Electronics RecyclingIntegrity offers a superior network of local processors and global purchasers of metal waste.
With each year bringing ever-greater awareness of the need to protect our environment and “go green,” we’ve made it our mission to extract as many recyclable commodities from our customers’ waste streams as possible—including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Whatever the nature of your business, Integrity Recycling and Waste Solutions can help you to:
- Reduce the volume of your metal waste.
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs of waste removal.
- Increase your revenue with profits from valuable recycled metal.
- Comply with current recycling legislation.
- Make a positive impact on our environment.
With our superior network of local service providers and global purchasers, Integrity Recycling can efficiently—and profitably—handle your metal waste, including:
- Metal generated from demolition sites.
- Steel cans and steel baling wire.
- Scrap metal from the auto industry.
- Old appliances (or “white goods”).
- Garment hangers.
- Metal shelving.
- Nonferrous scrap metal and ferrous scrap metal containing stainless
- steel, unclean (or mixed types) metal, and more.
- Electronics (eWaste)