Pharmaceutical WastePharmaceutical Firms Improve Financial and Environmental Health through Proper Recycling
Integrity Recycling and Waste Solutions works with medical supply firms and pharmaceutical companies to remedy their waste stream challenges and reduce their carbon footprints by recycling materials generated in their respective industry. With roots deep in New Jersey, Integrity Recycling and Waste Solutions works very closely with the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) to ensure our New Jersey pharmaceutical customers are always informed of the latest state regulations.
Intregrity Recycling’s pharmaceutical customers relieve waste disposal expenses and tonnage by recycling:
- Cardboard (baled and/or loose)
- Stretch wrap (baled and/or loose)
- Plastic bottles – all types of plastic that we sort at our plant
- Food Waste – food scraps from employee cafeterias, and paper and plastic disposables
- Wooden pallets
- Outdated marketing collateral materials and promotional products such as:
- Spec sheets
- Plastic cases
- Pens, and other branded advertising specialties.
- Hazardous materials – proper disposal or recycling of chemicals associated with the manufacture of medications and the cleaning/maintenance of facilities
Integrity Recycling makes it effortless for pharmaceutical and medical supply companies to earn revenue for their recyclables. We can provide all the sorting, baling, and compacting equipment needed or required to properly and safely handle and store your material.
Reduce, reuse, recycle . . . it’s your prescription for an untapped revenue stream.
Serving New Jersey, New York and other states