Retail and GroceryRecycling Services for Chain Stores, Individual Retailers, and Grocers That Streamline Their Waste Stream
From local and regional retailers to national chain stores, from standalone supermarkets to large grocery chains, Integrity Recycling and Waste Solutions will create a custom program to help retail and grocery customers manage their waste and improve their bottom lines by developing new income streams through recycling.
After conducting our free site visit, your Integrity Recycling representative will develop a waste solution program based on the type and volume of commodities your business generates. We develop custom programs for individual, high-volume stores and multi-unit chains, for recyclable commodities including:
- Cardboard (baled and/or loose)
- Stretch wrap (baled and/or loose)
- Food waste
- Full-service de-manufacturing for non-perishables and expired products, from packaging breakdown and destruction to recycling of product to targeted end users;
- Food scrap recycling for perishable food items generated by in-store bakeries, prepared foods departments, meat and fish departments, specialty counters
- Beverage waste
- De-manufacturing of expired glass- or plastic-bottled beverages
- Recycling of sugar- or alcohol-based beverages
- Cased brochures, flyers and promotional circulars
- Retail packaging
- Wooden pallets
Full Service Means Fully Equipped
We can provide you with the balers, compactors, containers, trailers and sorters needed to store cardboard and co-mingled bottles and cans, to separate and store food and beverage waste, and to store wooden pallets. Based on your service needs, Integrity Recycling can provide automatic and/or on-call pick-ups of your material. By implementing a Integrity Recycling program, your business reduces its carbon footprint, lessens the amount of waste going to landfills, reduces your trash costs, and, most important, helps you achieve your environmental goals.
Single-stream recycling is also available, an option that allows you to send all your recyclable products to us in one container. Due to the simplicity of single-stream recycling, you will experience an increase in employee and customer participation, a reduction in equipment needed, and an easier recycling program that allows you to keep your focus on the retail operations.